Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Welcome to Argentum Nix Pack, if you are not yet a member, feel free to look around. If you need to register, please use your wolf's name as your username. If you have any questions or concerns, please E-mail us at Argentumnixpack@gmail.com
Argentum Nix Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Argentum Nix Pack

This forum is for all the pack members to come and enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Argentum Nix has officially dissolved. If you still want to join a pack, we recommend Blood Lust. Find them here: http://bloodlustpack.forumotion.com/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is on that pizza??
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm by Crow

» Den Role Play!
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 am by Crow

» Old Pack Banners
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:03 am by Blaze

» Old Wolf Bios
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:02 am by Blaze

» Old Words of the Week
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:01 am by Blaze

» Pack Banner
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm by Blaze

» Minor Hunting Grounds Roleplay
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Blaze

» Pack Currency
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:20 am by Blaze

» Out and About Role-play!
Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am by Flight

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is jaehelfr

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 26 subjects
http://www.wordcounter.net/

Out and About Role-play!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

Aurum : 4127

Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:17 pm

(Thank you Blaze! :3. Smile)
¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow jumped off of the fae a glint of amusement in his almond oculos. He jumped off of the fae called Silver and sat his hindquarters down. He watched as Flight had turned the pups head towards Blaze right before he jumped off of her again. "Why do you hide in mist?-Where is your family anyway?" He asked her curiously, he could see that she had been in smoke before because of her pelt carried the stench and carried some grey as well.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Aurum : 4154

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Blaze stepped foward and dipped her head. Let me guess. You heard I was trying to start a pack and decided to try to join it? Blaze had a glint in her green oculos, showing she knew it and had "been there, and done that." Without waiting for a reply Blaze began examining the small silver colored fae, Examining her from different angles, and mumbling some things to herself. She then said out loud Unless you try something really stupid, you don't have to worry about us hurting you. When she was satisfied with what she'd seen, she stepped back and waited for the answer she thought she knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
https://argentumnixpack.rpg-board.net
Silver

Silver

Aurum : 4054

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Silver's oculos widened. "Oh... uh.... yes, I guess." The silver colored fae's ears flattened in shame. She then turned to the brute. "I hide in mist because it normally hides me from danger. I had never learned to fight for myself. My mother died when my pack was attacked by a rival pack. Then, after the battle, my father abandoned me. I then started to travel in the mist. I feel safer in it then out in the open," She told the wolves. Her tail flicked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow nodded towards Blaze in agreement. The brute then turned towards Silver his oculos darkened he to had lost his family but he couldn't help but look oddly at Silver. He then barked a hint of aggression in it but not at Silver, "That doesn't give you a reason to go hiding you need to lern the arts of fighting...well if that's what you want to be trained in. Ill help you out but I'm not good with herbs or anything like that which also includes hunting. Well ill help you if Blaze agrees. "
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 am

Blaze thought or a moment, " If you want to join us, we could take you as a warrior in training. Knowing how to fight could help you confidence, you wouldn't need to hide- though it could always be useful if you need camouflage. Nodding toward Crow she added, . Like Crow said, he can help you, and so can we. Would you like to be apart of our pack, Silver?
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

Aurum : 4055

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 am

Flight moved carefully around Silver and nudged Blaze. The blind fae silently asked her daughter to describe her. The black and grey elder hated how she was blind but knew that it couldn't be helped. It had been a flare of fire right in front of her that had takken her sight.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:47 am

Sensing her mothers question, Blase responded. She's young, too young to be a dispersal, but way too old for a pup. Just about the right age for a trainee. She has fluffy fur that's a grayish silver- so she did blend into the mist. Lastly, her eyes are bright blue with an intelligent light. We'd be lucky to have her. Blaze finished her description and slipped over a little to keep the fae surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 am

Flight turned her blue gaze to Silver and smiled with warmth. "You sound like you are quite pretty Silver. From what my daughter said we are very lucky to have you." she mummer just loud enough foemr the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:54 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow felt his mind change quickly he was having a second thought about training this young wolf. He knew that his other side was hateful and mean and had killed many-as well as many partners. He shook his black fured head clear of his thoughts, he knew how to release that monster but fot now it was under locking key. He turned towards Silver he wasn't truly paying any attention but had heard some of their words. This young wolf would be his soon to be his novum apprentice, if she accepted Blaze's offer and join the pack. He was sure his pure killer would stay in locked up he would allow some of it out but not all, only when or if their was a battle his true identity would show. A ruthless killer one who enjoys the sight of blood and don't care who he was murdererd at his crimsion paws which would truly be stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Silver smiled happily, "Thank you. I'd love to join as an apprentice. But, I'd much rather be a healer in training. Before I was abandoned, I was training with the medicine wolf. I can learn how to fight as well, in case of emergencies, but I'd much rather be a healer apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow nodded towards the little fae. A small smirk slid on his maw at Silver. "Good choice, and we don't have a medic. I do know of only one herb called SpiderWort. Heal insect bites, scratches, and infections. As for fighting I could teach you some basic moves." The brute spoke as he overlooked the fae. He then turned towards Flight then added. "Flight? You could help me teach her if you like." Then looked towards Blaze waiting for her input in this after all she was Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 am

Flight turn her head towards Crows voice and nodded. "Of course I will help." the fae said smiling. She looked forward to training with Silver. The elder had to admit that she didn't know much about herbs either but could help the novum apprentice with basic defence moves.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:01 am

Blaze felt her face growing hot as Crow began making offers as though this was his pack. The heat began to ebb away once he looked to her for approval.
That's an excellent choice, Silver you may train as our Sana. Crow and Flight can teach you basic moves. Blaze was glad Crow had offered to let Flight help. She knew the elder would keep his ferocity in check, and vice versa. Welcome to the pack, Silver. I think we should head back to the den. We need to plan our next move- and last week's elk is being eaten quickly! Blaze turned back toward the den and went into a brisk trot. As the other wolves began to follow her she slowed her pace, so she was beside Crow. Lowering her voice she told him, "Crow, I knew you're a good fighter but I want you to know even though you and Flight will be teaching her basic moves- She's not officially you're apprentice, and I want you to listen to Flight. As the black and white fae moved on she thought to herself My pack is coming along! We still need members, but this is the start of Argentum Nix
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 am

Flight brushed past a bush. She heard her name and stopped hearing Blazes voice. She slowly crouched down and after making sure she had her spot perfectly in mind, the elder launched herself into the air. Fur was under her paws felt like her daughters as she landed pressing her down to the ground. "Wasn't sure if I would get you and what where you saying about me darling daughter?" she asked getting off her and nuzzling Blazes side lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

Blaze yipped in surprise when her mother landed on her, but almost instantly recognized the scent on top of her. As soon as Flight moved, Blaze rolled over and up to her paws in one swift move. You got me, Flight. I'll tell you about it later- if you really want to know. She walked close to Flight, wondering what it was like to be blind. To have seen the sky, and grass, and animals. All the beautiful things, just a memory, now that sight had been stripped away by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

Flight gazed unseeingly at the sky. "I never see the darkness closing in anymore as a storm rolls over but in my mind it does as the wind picks up and the temperature drops. Its hard to adjust but my other sences are hightened and I can kinda see patches of heat almost its how I can follow you so easily." she said softly. She had almost in a way felt Blazes wonder over her sight. She did miss it but she could do different things now.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Silver trotted at the back. She gazed around curiously. Her blue eyes were bright with excitement and happiness. The silver fae was looking forward to her training.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 pm

¤°·*Crow¤°·*|The Purest

Crow saw Flight crash into Blaze and he let out a bit of laughter, which quickly stopped as he neared Silver. He knew she wouldn't be his apprentice and was glad that Blaze had reminded him this. He poked the pup with his nose a playful smile on his maw. "Race you!" He challenged then sprinted off his heavy build slowing him down. He soon pasted Blaze and Flight heading towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Silver tilted her head, but then dashed after the brute. She quickly caught up with him, and managed to leap to the den. "I won!" She woofed playfully. She trotted around, her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Flight

Flight

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am

After finding the fading scent of Crow and Silver she followed it back to the den. The elder moved carefully as she left Blaze behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About Role-play!   Out and About Role-play! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and About Role-play!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2